Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh
This actually has a story. It was our nth try to make a perfect jump shot but it always turned out to be like this. I can’t find the picture where we really looked retarded and it’d surely make you laugh your ass out. Hahaha.
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item
My collection.. books! I don’t know how to explain what I feel every time I go to the nearest bookstore and buy the book I am to excited to read. These are also my sanctuary, remedy and happy pills whenever I feel down and lost. This is what I am.
35 books on hand and still counting.
Day 06 - A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day
Ops! Wait, lemme think about that person first.
Ah! Demi Lovato; so I could tell her how beautiful life is despite those downs we encounter every now and then. Don’t let depression, stress, problems and heartaches stop you from living. Make a change, make a way.
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory
Fourth year high school, field-trip at Jungle Land.
It wasn’t “akbay.” Lek intentionally took this photo to have emphasis on the “akbay” thing but he was actually engraving my name on the wood. Then our friends were like “uy” after seeing the photo. Hihihi. Oh, I miss this.
Umm.. meet my first love :”> Hahaha.
Day 04 - A picture of a night you’ll remember.
No, not just this night but all those nights I’ve spent, am spending and will be spending with them are the nights I will always remember. When with them. it seems like the world stops spinning and the other planets glare at us as though we are the most significant elements in the whole universe. Being with the coolest and awesome-st people on earth is worth remembering.
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show
(L-R) Spencer, Aria, Hanna, Emily
Pretty Little Liars on ABC. Watch it. It is totally exciting figuring out who A really is. Mysterious and thrilling, this show really gives me chills whenever A texts the ladies. It’s one of the best TV shows I’ve ever watched.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Frances Janina Lopez Guevarra. I met her when we were in high school at Al Hekma International School, 3rd year. The reason why I chose her as my closest with the longest ‘cause she’s been the very first person I can always go to when things aren’t doing well. Plus, she’s one of my BFFs.
If you were to ask me about my elementary friends, I don’t know. After elementary, we lost contact with one another so I don’t think I can consider them as my closest. Hihi.
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts
- An Accountancy major; though I never dreamed of becoming a CPA.
- I usually give an equivocal statement.
- Never a transparent and outspoken person.
- A frustrated writer.
- A self-proclaimed bibliophile.
- Listens to Mayday Parade, The Fray, Katy Perry, Yellowcard, Paramore, All Time Low, Lifehouse, The Script, Maroon 5, Bruno Mars
- Loves surprises and romantic things.
- Talentless since birth.
- Travels and adventures.
- I WILL BE FOREVER ALONE :( :)
30 - Day photo challenge
- Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts
- Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
- Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show
- Day 04 - A picture of a night you’ll remember.
- Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory
- Day 06 - A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day
- Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item
- Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh
- Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
- Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most fucked up things with
- Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
- Day 12 - A picture of something you love
- Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist
- Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
- Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
- Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
- Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
- Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity
- Day 19 - A picture of a letter (like a letter you receive in the mail)
- Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel
- Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget
- Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
- Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
- Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change
- Day 25 - A picture of your day
- Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
- Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member
- Day 28 - A picture of something you’re afraid of
- Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
- Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss
Let’s do this!